Here are the steps to follow for a successful upgrade or update your system running Windows 7,8 and 10 to 11 for free. You can download it from Microsoft official website. Both 32bit/64bit versions available.
Use the below Tool Rufus tool to create windows 11 bootable pen drive 32/64 bit in UEFI mode
- Download the latest Windows 11 ISO file from the official website 32bit/64bit version to your system
- you need 8GB/16GB pen drive and use any tool to create the bootable windows 11
- Reboot the system and select the bootable windows 11 from boot order
- select the drive and allocate the required space to install Windows 11 with your Time zone and language selection.
- Choose Install to begin the Windows 11 installation process.